Savanna Energy Services Corp. Announces Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Jan 10 (MARKET WIRE) -- Savanna Energy Services Corp. (TSX:SVY) ("Savanna") is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a monthly dividend payment of $0.03 (Cdn.) per share to holders of Common Shares. The date of record will be January 31, 2013 and the payment date will be February 15, 2013. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes. Savanna is a leading North American contract drilling and oilfield services company providing a broad range of drilling, well servicing and related services with a focus on fit for purpose technologies and industry-leading aboriginal relationships. Contacts: Savanna Energy Services Corp. Ken Mullen President and CEO (403) 503-9990 (403) 267-6749 (FAX) Savanna Energy Services Corp. Darcy Draudson Vice-President, Finance and CFO (403) 503-9990 (403) 267-6749 (FAX) www.savannaenergy.com Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- China factory activity shrinks for fourth month |