Savanna Energy Services Corp. Announces Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Jan 10 (MARKET WIRE) -- Savanna Energy Services Corp. (TSX:SVY) ("Savanna") is pleased to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a monthly dividend payment of $0.03 (Cdn.) per share to holders of Common Shares. The date of record will be January 31, 2013 and the payment date will be February 15, 2013. This dividend is an eligible dividend for Canadian income tax purposes. Savanna is a leading North American contract drilling and oilfield services company providing a broad range of drilling, well servicing and related services with a focus on fit for purpose technologies and industry-leading aboriginal relationships. Contacts: Savanna Energy Services Corp. Ken Mullen President and CEO (403) 503-9990 (403) 267-6749 (FAX) Savanna Energy Services Corp. Darcy Draudson Vice-President, Finance and CFO (403) 503-9990 (403) 267-6749 (FAX) www.savannaenergy.com Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls