Indonesia aims to raise 7 trln rph in Jan. 15 debt auction
JAKARTA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Indonesia aims to raise 7 trillion rupiah ($724.64 million) worth of government bonds at auction on Jan. 15, the finance ministry's debt office said on Thursday.
The ministry plans to sell 3-month and 1-year T-bills, as well as long term bonds with a 5-, 10- and 20-year maturity.
Indonesia is targeting a total issuance worth 57.5 trillion rupiah in the first quarter, slightly less than the 60.39 trillion rupiah in the same quarter last year.
($1 = 9,660 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Wall St. tumbles; S&P below 50-day moving average
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible |