Indonesia aims to raise 7 trln rph in Jan. 15 debt auction
JAKARTA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Indonesia aims to raise 7 trillion rupiah ($724.64 million) worth of government bonds at auction on Jan. 15, the finance ministry's debt office said on Thursday.
The ministry plans to sell 3-month and 1-year T-bills, as well as long term bonds with a 5-, 10- and 20-year maturity.
Indonesia is targeting a total issuance worth 57.5 trillion rupiah in the first quarter, slightly less than the 60.39 trillion rupiah in the same quarter last year.
($1 = 9,660 rupiah) (Reporting by Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Jonathan Thatcher)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |