RPT-Japan Ministry of Finance to correct results of 30-year JGB sale
TOKYO Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japanese's Ministry of Finance said on Thursday it would correct the results of an auction of 30-year bonds conducted earlier in the day.
The ministry offered 700 billion yen of 30-year bonds, a reopening of the No.37 issue which carries a 1.9 percent coupon. It initially announced results of the sale at 12:45 JST/03:45 GMT.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets