RPT-Japan Ministry of Finance to correct results of 30-year JGB sale
TOKYO Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japanese's Ministry of Finance said on Thursday it would correct the results of an auction of 30-year bonds conducted earlier in the day.
The ministry offered 700 billion yen of 30-year bonds, a reopening of the No.37 issue which carries a 1.9 percent coupon. It initially announced results of the sale at 12:45 JST/03:45 GMT.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia