RPT-Japan Ministry of Finance to correct results of 30-year JGB sale
TOKYO Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japanese's Ministry of Finance said on Thursday it would correct the results of an auction of 30-year bonds conducted earlier in the day.
The ministry offered 700 billion yen of 30-year bonds, a reopening of the No.37 issue which carries a 1.9 percent coupon. It initially announced results of the sale at 12:45 JST/03:45 GMT.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic