Japan Ministry of Finance to correct results of 30-year JGB sale
TOKYO Jan 10 (Reuters) - Japanese's Ministry of Finance said on Thursday it would correct the results of an auction of 30-year bonds conducted earlier in the day.
The ministry offered 700 billion yen of 30-year bonds, a reopening of the No.37 issue which carries a 1.9 percent coupon. It initially announced results of the sale at 12:45 JST/03:45 GMT.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA