Jean Coutu profit rises 10 pct on higher generic drug sales
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Canadian pharmacy chain Jean Coutu Group Inc reported a 10 percent rise in third-quarter profit as sales at its generic drug manufacturing subsidiary, Pro Doc, rose.
Net profit for the quarter rose to C$56.2 million ($56.93 million), or 26 Canadian cents per share, compared with C$51.2 million, or 23 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
The Longueuil, Quebec-based company said revenue rose 2 percent to C$716.6 million. ()
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data