KBR lowers 2012 earnings forecast, shares slide 7.6 pct
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Engineering and construction company KBR Inc on Thursday lowered its 2012 earnings forecast, citing higher-than-expected project charges in its minerals and construction units.
The Houston company said it now expects 2012 earnings per diluted share between $1.95 to $2.10, down sharply from its previous forecast for earnings of $2.60 to $2.80 per share.
Shares of KBR slid 7.6 percent to $29.55 in post-market trading.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |