KBR lowers 2012 earnings forecast, shares slide 7.6 pct
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Engineering and construction company KBR Inc on Thursday lowered its 2012 earnings forecast, citing higher-than-expected project charges in its minerals and construction units.
The Houston company said it now expects 2012 earnings per diluted share between $1.95 to $2.10, down sharply from its previous forecast for earnings of $2.60 to $2.80 per share.
Shares of KBR slid 7.6 percent to $29.55 in post-market trading.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |