- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
Euro rises to session highs after Spain bond auction
LONDON Jan 10 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a session high against the dollar and the yen on Thursday after Spain saw good demand at an auction of government debt.
The euro rose 0.2 percent on the day to a high of $1.3094 against the dollar and rose 0.5 percent to a peak of 115.43 yen, taking it closer to the 18-month high of 115.995 hit in early January.
Traders reported stop loss buy orders in euro/dollar at $1.3110 and $1.3115.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this