Euro rises to session highs after Spain bond auction
LONDON Jan 10 (Reuters) - The euro rose to a session high against the dollar and the yen on Thursday after Spain saw good demand at an auction of government debt.
The euro rose 0.2 percent on the day to a high of $1.3094 against the dollar and rose 0.5 percent to a peak of 115.43 yen, taking it closer to the 18-month high of 115.995 hit in early January.
Traders reported stop loss buy orders in euro/dollar at $1.3110 and $1.3115.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote