Peru's central bank offers to buy dollars, sol stable
LIMA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank offered to buy dollars in the local spot market on Thursday as the sol currency traded stable at 2.55 per dollar.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter