Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.55 per dollar.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel