Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.55 per dollar.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine