Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.55 per dollar.
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State