Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.55 per dollar.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes