Peru's central bank buys $60 million, sol ends stable
LIMA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank bought $60 million in the local spot market on Thursday and the sol currency finished bidding stable at 2.55 per dollar.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |