- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing
- Bernanke spurs stock volatility, dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Rescuers search Oklahoma tornado town ruins as recovery starts |
Mexico auto exports fall 9.7 pct in December y/y
MEXICO CITY |
MEXICO CITY Jan 10 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto exports p lunged 9.7 pct i n D ecember compared to the same month last year, wh ile production rose by 0.2 percent, th e Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this