Mexico auto exports fall 9.7 pct in December y/y
MEXICO CITY Jan 10 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto exports p lunged 9.7 pct i n D ecember compared to the same month last year, wh ile production rose by 0.2 percent, th e Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand