Mexico auto exports fall 9.7 pct in December y/y
MEXICO CITY Jan 10 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto exports p lunged 9.7 pct i n D ecember compared to the same month last year, wh ile production rose by 0.2 percent, th e Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls