Mexico auto exports fall 9.7 pct in December y/y
MEXICO CITY Jan 10 (Reuters) - Mexico's auto exports p lunged 9.7 pct i n D ecember compared to the same month last year, wh ile production rose by 0.2 percent, th e Mexican Auto Industry Association (AMIA) said on Thursday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |