M&M Fin plans to raise at least 2.5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Jan 10 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services is planning to raise at least 2.5 billion rupees ($45.57 million) through 10-year unsecured subordinate debt at 9.80 percent annual coupon, a source with knowledge of the deal said on Thursday.
IDFC is the sole arranger to the deal, said the source. ($1 = 54.8550 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ