M&M Fin plans to raise at least 2.5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Jan 10 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services is planning to raise at least 2.5 billion rupees ($45.57 million) through 10-year unsecured subordinate debt at 9.80 percent annual coupon, a source with knowledge of the deal said on Thursday.
IDFC is the sole arranger to the deal, said the source. ($1 = 54.8550 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |