- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
M&M Fin plans to raise at least 2.5 bln rupees via bonds
MUMBAI Jan 10 (Reuters) - India's Mahindra and Mahindra Financial Services is planning to raise at least 2.5 billion rupees ($45.57 million) through 10-year unsecured subordinate debt at 9.80 percent annual coupon, a source with knowledge of the deal said on Thursday.
IDFC is the sole arranger to the deal, said the source. ($1 = 54.8550 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Archana Narayanan; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this