Target Corporation Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130110:nBw105073a MINNEAPOLIS--(Business Wire)-- The board of directors of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) has declared a quarterly dividend of 36 cents per common share. The dividend is payable March 10, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business February 20, 2013. The 1st quarter dividend will be the company`s 182nd consecutive dividend paid since October 1967 when the company became publicly held. About Target Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,782 stores across the United States and at Target.com. The company plans to open its first stores in Canada in 2013. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target`s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/hereforgood. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. Target Corporation Investors John Hulbert, 612-761-6627 or Financial Media Stacey Wempen, 612-761-6785 or Target Media Hotline, 612-696-3400 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Three Denver girls reportedly en route to Turkey detained, sent home
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- UPDATE 8-U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through 5 airports