BRIEF-U.S.-listed shares of Nokia jump nearly 19 percent after results
NEW YORK Jan 10 (Reuters) - Nokia: * U.S.-listed shares of Nokia Corp jump nearly 19 percent in premarket
trade after posting better-than-expected results for Q4
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead