Brazilian builder Odebrecht to invest $8.35 bln in 2013 -CEO
BRASILIA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Brazilian construction giant Odebrecht plans to invest 17 billion reais ($8.35 billion) in 2013, Chief Executive Marcelo Odebrecht told reporters on Thursday.
Odebrecht is interested in a range of infrastructure projects including sanitation and logistics, he said.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |