Brazilian builder Odebrecht to invest $8.35 bln in 2013 -CEO
BRASILIA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Brazilian construction giant Odebrecht plans to invest 17 billion reais ($8.35 billion) in 2013, Chief Executive Marcelo Odebrecht told reporters on Thursday.
Odebrecht is interested in a range of infrastructure projects including sanitation and logistics, he said.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'