Ontario sells C$1.0 bln five-year notes - term sheet
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Ontario on Thursday sold C$1.0 billion ($1.01 billion) of five-year notes due Sept. 8, 2018, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.10 percent notes were priced at 99.882 to yield 2.122 percent, or 59.5 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The lead manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Toronto-Dominion Bank
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports