BRE Bank likely to pay dividend from 2012 profit-CEO
WARSAW Jan 10 (Reuters) - BRE Bank, the Polish arm of German lender Commerzbank will likely pay a dividend from its 2012 earnings, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"It is highly probable there will be (a dividend)," Cezary Stypulkowski told reporters. "I don't want to speak about the size, but it will be rather smaller than bigger." (Reporting by Marcin Goclowski)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement