BRE Bank likely to pay dividend from 2012 profit-CEO
WARSAW Jan 10 (Reuters) - BRE Bank, the Polish arm of German lender Commerzbank will likely pay a dividend from its 2012 earnings, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"It is highly probable there will be (a dividend)," Cezary Stypulkowski told reporters. "I don't want to speak about the size, but it will be rather smaller than bigger." (Reporting by Marcin Goclowski)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |