BRE Bank likely to pay dividend from 2012 profit-CEO
WARSAW Jan 10 (Reuters) - BRE Bank, the Polish arm of German lender Commerzbank will likely pay a dividend from its 2012 earnings, its chief executive said on Thursday.
"It is highly probable there will be (a dividend)," Cezary Stypulkowski told reporters. "I don't want to speak about the size, but it will be rather smaller than bigger." (Reporting by Marcin Goclowski)
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |