Samsung Heavy aims for 48 pct jump in annual orders to $14.2 bln
SEOUL Jan 10 (Reuters) - South Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said on Thursday it aims to win $14.2 billion in orders in 2013, a 48 percent jump over the previous year.
It is also aiming for sales of 14.9 trillion won ($14 billion), the company said in a regulatory filing.
($1 = 1061.6250 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data