- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
FINNEWS LATAM-Copeinca unit plans to sell bonds in reopening-source
Corporación Pesquera Inca SA, a subsidiary of Norway's Copeinca ASA, plans to sell $75 million of bonds due in 2017 in a reopening as early as Thursday, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
The company hired BTG Pactual Group and Banco Santander SA to handle the transaction, the source added.
The current amount of Corporación debt outstanding is $175 million. The company is looking to sell the bonds at 106 cents on the dollar, said the source, who requested anonymity because the transaction has not been completed.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this