BRIEF-Tiffany drops in premarket after December sales results, FY EPS outlook
NEW YORK Jan 10 (Reuters) - Tiffany & Co : * Shares drop 8.7 percent to $57.75 in premarket after December sales results, FY EPS outlook
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South