Turkey's Global Yatirim mulls port unit sale, hires JPMorgan
ISTANBUL Jan 10 (Reuters) - Turkey's Global Yatirim Holding , which owns three ports on the country's Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, said on Thursday it had mandated JP Morgan to assess a possible sale of its port unit.
Global, which also has investments in energy, real estate and finance, said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange that a merger with another group or the establishment of a joint venture would also be examined for the unit. (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions