Turkey's Global Yatirim mulls port unit sale, hires JPMorgan
ISTANBUL Jan 10 (Reuters) - Turkey's Global Yatirim Holding , which owns three ports on the country's Aegean and Mediterranean coasts, said on Thursday it had mandated JP Morgan to assess a possible sale of its port unit.
Global, which also has investments in energy, real estate and finance, said in a statement to the Istanbul Stock Exchange that a merger with another group or the establishment of a joint venture would also be examined for the unit. (Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Nick Tattersall)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South