BRIEF-Former UBS CEO says some past employees were "mercenaries"
LONDON Jan 10 (Reuters) - Former UBS AG executives tell a UK banking inquiry: * Former UBS CEO rohner says two-tier board structure works in good times, but
is dysfunctional in a crisis * Former UBS CEO rohner says some of the people hired by UBS in past were
clearly mercenaries, which damaged culture
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections