Airbus says Avolon signs $1.9 billion A320neo order
PARIS (Reuters) - European aircraft maker Airbus EAD.PA on Thursday said leasing company Avolon had signed a firm order for 20 A320neo planes in a deal worth $1.9 billion at list prices.
Avolon had originally announced a commitment for 15 of the aircraft in July at the Farnborough Airshow.
(Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt, editing by James Regan)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source