California 2013-2014 budget at $97.7 bln
SACRAMENTO Jan 10 (Reuters) - California Governor Jerry Brown on Thursday proposed a 2013-2014 $97.7 billion general budget which increased general fund spending by 5 percent mainly for education and healthcare.
The main budget, California's General Fund, would maintain $1 billion reserves.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |