California 2013-2014 budget at $97.7 bln
SACRAMENTO Jan 10 (Reuters) - California Governor Jerry Brown on Thursday proposed a 2013-2014 $97.7 billion general budget which increased general fund spending by 5 percent mainly for education and healthcare.
The main budget, California's General Fund, would maintain $1 billion reserves.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM