California 2013-2014 budget at $97.7 bln
SACRAMENTO Jan 10 (Reuters) - California Governor Jerry Brown on Thursday proposed a 2013-2014 $97.7 billion general budget which increased general fund spending by 5 percent mainly for education and healthcare.
The main budget, California's General Fund, would maintain $1 billion reserves.
- Oregon resident hospitalized for possible Ebola virus infection
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Fired-up Republicans have edge in midterm turnout war
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California |