California 2013-2014 budget at $97.7 bln
SACRAMENTO Jan 10 (Reuters) - California Governor Jerry Brown on Thursday proposed a 2013-2014 $97.7 billion general budget which increased general fund spending by 5 percent mainly for education and healthcare.
The main budget, California's General Fund, would maintain $1 billion reserves.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |