- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Lipper's municipal bond fund index is higher
Jan 10 (Reuters) - Lipper, a Thomson Reuters service, said on Thursday that its municipal index for Wednesday was higher compared with the previous day.
The final Lipper General Municipal Debt Fund Index was 1,118.354, up 2.025 or 0.181 percent, from the previous day.
The General Municipal Debt Fund Index is an equally weighted performance index, adjusted for capital gains distributions and income dividends of the largest qualifying funds in this investment objective.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this