Vale sees iron ore market recovering, less volatile in 2013
BRASILIA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA, the world's second-largest mining company, expects the iron ore market to recover along with the economies of key Asian markets, Chief Executive Officer Murilo Ferreira said on Thursday.
He cautioned that prices would not reach the "exuberant levels" seen between 2008 and 2010, however, though he said they would be less volatile in 2013 than in 2012.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies