Vale sees iron ore market recovering, less volatile in 2013
BRASILIA Jan 10 (Reuters) - Brazil's Vale SA, the world's second-largest mining company, expects the iron ore market to recover along with the economies of key Asian markets, Chief Executive Officer Murilo Ferreira said on Thursday.
He cautioned that prices would not reach the "exuberant levels" seen between 2008 and 2010, however, though he said they would be less volatile in 2013 than in 2012.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |