Starbucks Announces Q1 Fiscal Year 2013 Results Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130110:nBw105084a SEATTLE--(Business Wire)-- Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) plans to release its first quarter fiscal year 2013 financial results after the market close on Thursday, January 24, 2013, with a conference call and webcast to follow at 2:00 p.m. PT. The conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed at http://investor.starbucks.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the company`s website until end of day Friday, February 22, 2013. About Starbucks Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup. To share in the experience, please visit us in our stores or online at www.starbucks.com. Starbucks Contact, Investor Relations: JoAnn DeGrande, 206-318-7118 or Starbucks Contact, Media: Zack Hutson, 206-318-7100 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Washington wins diplomatic support for campaign in Iraq; Syria trickier |
- Apple iPhone 6 pre-orders hit record 4 million on first day |
- Western sanctions are testing Russia's strength: Medvedev |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE |
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work