Alabama Power Dividends Declared
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nPnCL41197 BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jan. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Alabama Power Company has declared the regular quarterly dividends on the company's outstanding preferred stock and preference stock as follows: Preferred Stock ($100 Par Value) 4.20% - $1.05 per share 4.52% - $1.13 per share 4.60% - $1.15 per share 4.64% - $1.16 per share 4.72% - $1.18 per share 4.92% - $1.23 per share Class A Preferred Stock ($25 Capital Value) 5.20% - $.325 per share 5.30% - $.33125 per share 5.83% - $.3644 per share Preference Stock ($25 Capital Value) 5.625% - $.3515625 per share 6.45% - $.403125 per share 6.50% - $.406250 per share These dividends are for the quarter ending March 31, 2013, payable April 1, 2013, to shareholders of record on March 15, 2013. Alabama Power, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Southern Company (NYSE: SO), provides reliable, affordable electricity to more than 1.4 million customers across the state. SOURCE Alabama Power Company Michael Sznajderman, +1-205-257-4155, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users