Europe approves Astellas treatment for leaky bladder
TOKYO Jan 11 (Reuters) - Japan's Astellas Pharma Inc said on Friday that European drug regulators approved its drug treatment for overactive bladder systems, boosting its foothold in the market for the condition.
The European Commission granted approval of the Betmiga, or mirabegron, oral treatment, Astellas said. It said overactive bladder symptoms affect more than 400 million people worldwide.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source