Vehicle sales in China seen rising 7 pct in 2013 -industry assn
BEIJING Jan 11 (Reuters) - Vehicle sales in China are expected to rise 7 percent in 2013, a senior official with the country's official industry group said on Friday.
Passenger vehicle sales are forecast to rise 8.5 percent this year, while commercial vehicle sales seen gaining 1 percent, Shi Jianhua, deputy secretary general of the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), told reporters. (Reporting by Xu Wan and Jonathan Standing in BEIJING; Writing by Fang Yan; Editing by Kazunori Takada)
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols