BRIEF-Bavarian Nordic to shift vaccine work to Denmark from Germany
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Bavarian Nordic A/S says: * consolidates its vaccine manufacturing in Denmark * to prepare its Kvistgaard facility for the future commercial production of its prostate cancer vaccine, Prostvac, and transfer its production of clinical trial material to the facility. * to close its operations in Berlin, Germany where it has been producing clinical trial material for its MVA-BN based vaccine candidates * planned changes do not affect company expectations for 2012 full year results
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image