Boeing welcomes joint review of 787 safety issues
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Boeing Co on Friday said it welcomed a joint review of safety issues with its 787 passenger jet, after a series of incidents that prompted U.S. regulators to investigate.
"We remain fully confident in the airline's design and production system," Boeing said in a statement.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data