Brazil CPI to ease toward mid-point of target in 2013-deputy min
BRASILIA Jan 11 (Reuters) - Inflation in Brazil should slow to a level closer to the center of the official target range in 2013, Deputy Finance Minister Nelson Barbosa said on Friday.
The center of Brazil's official inflation target range is 4.5 percent, with a tolerance band of plus or minus two percentage points.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions