Brazil CPI to ease toward mid-point of target in 2013-deputy min
BRASILIA Jan 11 (Reuters) - Inflation in Brazil should slow to a level closer to the center of the official target range in 2013, Deputy Finance Minister Nelson Barbosa said on Friday.
The center of Brazil's official inflation target range is 4.5 percent, with a tolerance band of plus or minus two percentage points.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |