BRIEF-EMA recommends suspension of marketing authorisation of Tredaptive in EU
LONDON, Jan 11 (Reuters) * Ema assessed data related to safety concerns over tredaptive, pelzont and
trevaclyn * Ema -recommended that the marketing, supply and authorisations of these
medicines be suspended across the European union (EU).
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border