Dutch choice for Eurogroup head would be considered -Dutch PM
THE HAGUE Jan 11 (Reuters) - Dutch Finance Minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem would seriously consider becoming chairman of euro zone finance ministers if he were asked, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said on Friday.
"As far as the Netherlands is concerned, it would be good if it was a minister from one of the stronger countries. Who it will be is not certain. If the choice falls on Jeroen Dijsselbloem he will certainly seriously think about it," Rutte told reporters.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say