Federated Investors says will publish daily money fund values
BOSTON Jan 11 (Reuters) - Federated Investors Inc will publish the daily market net asset values of five prime money market funds beginning the week of Jan. 21, a spokeswoman for the asset manager said.
Federated's additional disclosures will be similar to those announced this week by competing large money fund sponsors. [ID:nL1E9C9GIJ ]
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister