Greece to sell three-month T-bills on Jan 15-debt agency
ATHENS Jan 11 (Reuters) - Greece will auction 1.25 billion euros ($1.65 billion) of three-month T-bills on Jan. 15, the country's debt agency PDMA said on Friday.
The T-bills will be sold into a rollover. The settlement date will be Jan. 18. Only primary dealers will be allowed to participate and no commission will be paid.
Monthly T-bill sales are Greece's sole remaining source of market funding. Greek banks buy the bulk of the issues and deposit them as collateral to draw liquidity from the central bank.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea