ON THE MOVE-Hilliard Lyons adds adviser duo in South Carolina
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Hilliard Lyons, the Louisville, Kentucky-based brokerage firm, said on Friday it added a team of two veteran advisers from Scott & Stringfellow who managed $175 million in client assets.
Advisers Donald McDonald and Carol Carson moved to Hilliard Lyons after roughly a decade with Richmond, Virginia-based Scott & Stringfellow, the Richmond, Virginia-based investment banking and brokerage subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
McDonald, who has worked in the industry for 30 years, joined as a senior vice president, while Carson, a 13-year industry veteran, joined as a vice president.
The advisers are based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Hilliard Lyons, founded in 1854, currently has 70 branches in 12 states across the United States.
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls