ON THE MOVE-Hilliard Lyons adds adviser duo in South Carolina
Jan 11 (Reuters) - Hilliard Lyons, the Louisville, Kentucky-based brokerage firm, said on Friday it added a team of two veteran advisers from Scott & Stringfellow who managed $175 million in client assets.
Advisers Donald McDonald and Carol Carson moved to Hilliard Lyons after roughly a decade with Richmond, Virginia-based Scott & Stringfellow, the Richmond, Virginia-based investment banking and brokerage subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
McDonald, who has worked in the industry for 30 years, joined as a senior vice president, while Carson, a 13-year industry veteran, joined as a vice president.
The advisers are based in Greenville, South Carolina.
Hilliard Lyons, founded in 1854, currently has 70 branches in 12 states across the United States.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia