Labrador Announces Resignation of Board Member
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Labrador Technologies Inc. January 11, 2013 - 02:34:58 PM Labrador Announces Resignation of Board Member CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Jan. 11, 2013) - (NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA) Labrador Technologies Inc. (TSX VENTURE:LTX) ("Labrador" or the "Company") announced today that John Redfern has resigned as a Director of the Company effective December 31, 2012. The Company also announces that effective October 31, 2012, Terry Barnhart is no longer President of the Company. Labrador(R) eTriever is a secure, web-based, data retriever, which thrives in complex database environments such as the Oil & Gas industry. eTriever(R) goes well beyond conventional methods of oil and gas data retrieval to provide seamless wireless data access using such devices as the BlackBerry(TM), the iPhone(TM), and the iPad(TM). FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Labrador Technologies Inc. Ronald Sterne CEO (403) 263-6325 Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily