HP Board Sets Annual Meeting and Record Dates
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PALO ALTO, CA, Jan 11 (Marketwire) -- The HP (NYSE: HPQ) board of directors has established a record date for its 2013 annual meeting of stockholders. HP stockholders of record at the close of business on Jan. 22, 2013, will be entitled to notice of the annual meeting and to vote upon matters considered at the meeting. The annual meeting is scheduled to be held in Mountain View, Calif., on March 20, 2013. HP will make available to all stockholders of record important information about the meeting and the matters to be considered. Stockholders are urged to review that information when it becomes available. About HP HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com. Copyright 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. Editorial contacts Michael Thacker HP +1 650 857 2254 email@example.com www.hp.com/go/newsroom Copyright 2013, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter