India to sell 100 bln rupees of t-bills on Jan 16
MUMBAI Jan 11 (Reuters) - India will sell 100 billion rupees ($1.8 billion) of treasury bills, including 50 billion rupees of 91-day t-bills and 50 billion rupees of 182-day t-bills, on Jan. 16, the Reserve Bank of India said on Friday.
($1=54.8 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy