India to sell 100 bln rupees of t-bills on Jan 16
MUMBAI Jan 11 (Reuters) - India will sell 100 billion rupees ($1.8 billion) of treasury bills, including 50 billion rupees of 91-day t-bills and 50 billion rupees of 182-day t-bills, on Jan. 16, the Reserve Bank of India said on Friday.
($1=54.8 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source