India to sell 100 bln rupees of t-bills on Jan 16
MUMBAI Jan 11 (Reuters) - India will sell 100 billion rupees ($1.8 billion) of treasury bills, including 50 billion rupees of 91-day t-bills and 50 billion rupees of 182-day t-bills, on Jan. 16, the Reserve Bank of India said on Friday.
($1=54.8 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |