India's Infosys shares surge at pre-open after Q3 earnings
MUMBAI Jan 11 (Reuters) - Infosys Ltd shares were set to surge when markets open on Friday after the Indian software services provider's October-December earnings beat estimates and the company raised its outlook.
Infosys shares were up 8.6 percent in pre-open trading. Indian stock markets open for trade at 0345 GMT.
Rivals were also set to gain after the Infosys results. Tata Consultancy Services Ltd rose 2.5 percent in pre-open trading. (Reporting by Mumbai markets team; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East