S&P affirms Ireland's BBB-plus credit rating, outlook negative
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday affirmed Ireland's BBB-plus sovereign credit rating, citing strong progress in stabilizing its fiscal position but noting risks from its high debt burden and challenges complying with its fiscal reform program.
The rating remains with a negative outlook the firm said in a statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |