S&P affirms Ireland's BBB-plus credit rating, outlook negative
NEW YORK Jan 11 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's on Friday affirmed Ireland's BBB-plus sovereign credit rating, citing strong progress in stabilizing its fiscal position but noting risks from its high debt burden and challenges complying with its fiscal reform program.
The rating remains with a negative outlook the firm said in a statement.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |