REG-JP Morgan Chase JPMorgan Chase Declares Preferred Stock Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130111:nBw115650a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) declared a quarterly dividend on the outstanding shares of each of the corporations`s following preferred stock issues: * 8.625% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series J - $215.6250 per share (equivalent to $0.5390625 per related Depositary Share). * 5.50% Non-Cumulative Preferred Stock, Series O - $137.50 per share (equivalent to $0.34375 per related Depositary Share). The dividend payment date is March 1, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on January 30, 2013. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world`s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. JPMorgan Chase & Co. Investors: Sarah Youngwood, 212-270-7325 or Media: Joseph Evangelisti, 212-270-7438 JPMorgan Chase & Co. Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets