Kazakhstan 2012 industrial output growth slows to 0.5 pct
ALMATY Jan 11 (Reuters) - Kazakhstan's industrial output grew by 0.5 percent in 2012 versus 3.5 percent in 2011, data published by the State Statistics Agency showed on Friday.
Full-year growth was slower than the 2.7 percent forecast by the government. (Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov. Editing by Jeremy Gaunt.)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source