Kazakhstan 2012 industrial output growth slows to 0.5 pct
ALMATY Jan 11 (Reuters) - Kazakhstan's industrial output grew by 0.5 percent in 2012 versus 3.5 percent in 2011, data published by the State Statistics Agency showed on Friday.
Full-year growth was slower than the 2.7 percent forecast by the government. (Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov. Editing by Jeremy Gaunt.)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |