Kazakhstan 2012 industrial output growth slows to 0.5 pct
ALMATY Jan 11 (Reuters) - Kazakhstan's industrial output grew by 0.5 percent in 2012 versus 3.5 percent in 2011, data published by the State Statistics Agency showed on Friday.
Full-year growth was slower than the 2.7 percent forecast by the government. (Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov. Editing by Jeremy Gaunt.)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image