Kazakhstan 2012 industrial output growth slows to 0.5 pct
ALMATY Jan 11 (Reuters) - Kazakhstan's industrial output grew by 0.5 percent in 2012 versus 3.5 percent in 2011, data published by the State Statistics Agency showed on Friday.
Full-year growth was slower than the 2.7 percent forecast by the government. (Reporting by Mariya Gordeyeva; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov. Editing by Jeremy Gaunt.)
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- Obama says does not yet have broad strategy for Islamic State